Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Struggling

        (Oh my stars....is she not just the      cutest thing you've ever seen!?! Those eyes and rosey cheeks. She is just a doll!)

Our precious little girl is having a hard time adjusting to being dropped off for her one day a week Mother's Day out program and church Sunday school. Poor thing. She cries and cries when I leave. I know this is normal, but that certainly doesn't make it any easier on either one of us. Please join me in praying for peace in her heart (and mine as well) as we help her get adjusted to a few times when momma isn't around. She eventually has a good time, but today she cried more in little spurts throughout the day and clung to my leg for dear life when I tried to drop her off at church class. I know this will all take time for her to adjust, I just want to do what is right for her. I don't want to push too much new on her and have her regress socially because I put too much stress on her too quickly. 

No comments: