Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Too Big

Harper started "school" last week!! She was one super excited little lady to finally have her time playing and learning new things!!!
 With her baby in her arms, we were ready to go tackle the new adventure ahead!!!

She showed no fear or anxiety when we arrived at her school. She acted as though she had been doing this for years!! Whew. This was such a relief for me. I loved watching her walk with confidence and her eagerness to have a great time in her new environment!

While I am super excited for this one day a week opportunity for her to play and interact with other kiddos and gain some confidence in an environment where I am not present, my heart did break a little when I saw her with her back pack, baby in tow, carrying her lunch box and looking far to grown up for me!

No comments: