Thursday, September 11, 2014

Answered Prayer


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."-Mark 11:24


Paxton James has done SO wonderfully at school the past few days. His teacher says he is adjusting to the routine, making friends and showing more maturity every single day!! I am so thankful that the Lord heard my prayers and answered them so magnificently. I cherish the visits I have with Pax in the car on the way home from school. I love to hear who he played with, who he sat next to at school and it makes me so excited to watch him transform into such a balanced little boy! The joy he is able to express as he gains confidence at school fills my heart with so much happiness. Please continue to pray over Paxton. Pray that he will form amazing friendships, he would gain a love for learning and he will continue to adapt and adjust without so much anxiety! 

No comments: