Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Years

Five years ago my life changed forever.five years ago I said two somewhat simple words that transformed me from just a girl, to a wife! Five years ago I said "I do" to the man God created just for me....my kind, hard working, loving, and compassionate husband...Dennis Bradley Kalivoda!! Five years ago I could have never imagined where we would be today....a house, a dog, adding two more dogs, then back down to the one dog (I still wonder what happened to crazy Gizmo and tiny Kali),
 me changing jobs 3 times before finding my career as a mommy. The shock, fear and excitement when we found out we were pregnant. Having our first son and watching our lives transform as we fell madly in love with our spirited, kind hearted, hilarious Maddox Bradley. Adjusting our entire mindsets to caring, providing and loving this baby, while growing stronger and closer as husband and wife. Listening to Maddox pray for the first time. Watching him grow stronger, smarter, funnier and kinder every single day. Finding out we were pregnant again and discovering we would be adding another boy to our testosterone filled family!! Never realizing we were able to love two sweet boys as much as we do. Falling in love with each other more and more as we travel this amazing journey.

Five years ago I made the second best decision of my life (the first being the decision to follow Christ with all that I have). Five years ago I became a Kalivoda and my life has been forever changed. Five years ago our journey started and I can't wait to see where we are in Fifty!!
Thank you Brad for making me your Bride five short years ago! I love you so much!!

1 comment:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

ahh how precious you guys are!
Happy love day to ya!
xoxo