Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Singing and Splish Splashing

Maddox and I have a song we love to listen..it's called "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North. Maddox calls this song "Our Song" as we jam out to it in the car several times a day. (I loved this song when Maddox was a little baby and I would hold him and we would dance in the living room...it holds sweet memories for me) Maddox has apparently learned all the words to this song and he can sweetly sing it. Here is a video of him singing the song for Brad and I. I apologize for the poor video quality and the fact that I cannot stand in front of him to take video because he wants to see the camera more than preform for it (perhaps he will be a director someday..hahah) and as you can see in the video he is already very easily distracted..hahha!! Hope you enjoy...



Here is a sweet video of Mr. Paxton splish splashing in the bath this evening! I love this video because it captures his sweet personality right now, you just can't help but smile!!

Good Golly we are super blessed with such sweet little boys!!

1 comment:

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Oh gosh I love your boys so much! How sweet- both of them!!