Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They Won't be Little Forever

Sheesh, there are not enough hours in the day for me to get all the things done around this house. There are piles of laundry that need to be washed, dried, hung or folded, the floors need to be swept, the dish washer is constantly needing to be loaded or unloaded, the bathrooms could use another wipe down, toys need to find there home..the list could go on and on and on...but at the end of the day, what matters the most is that I have held and loved on our sweet little Paxton and played cars, read books, and played chase with silly Maddox. The laundry and the chores will be here tomorrow, but our sweet little boys will not be little forever. Everyday they are getting older and more independent and I am trying my hardest to cherish all of the time that I have with them, even when it seems super chaotic!!

No comments: