Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Independence

We had a great trip to Oklahoma to celebrate Independence Day and enjoy some much needed time with Brad's family!! The boys traveled so well and we had a great yet rainy Fourth of July. Because of the rain, we were not able to enjoy a fireworks show, but the rain did help the outside temperatures to remain low and comfortable.

Maddox was able to fish with Grandpa Voda (or as Maddox says "Gungpow"...and no, I have no idea why he calls him this but I think it is hilarious) Paxton was loved on by anyone who laid eyes on him and Brad and I enjoyed hanging out with his family. (Thanks again Brandon and Ashley for inviting us to stay with you guys, we really enjoyed the extra time we got to spend with you guys)
Maddox decided to celebrate his own INDEPENDENCE by staying the week with Grandma and Grandpa Voda....wow it sure feels strange not having him here, but I know he is loving every minute with his Grandparents!!
While Maddox is playing, I am attempting to clean out closets and get our house organized, and enjoy the one on one time I have with Paxton during the day whom by the way is still very DEPENDENT on me and I happen to LOVE it!!
Speaking of Paxton. He had his two month check up yesterday. Here are his stats:
Height 22.8 (30th percentile)
Weight 12lbs.11oz (60th percentile)
Head Circumference 16 (60th percentile)
Wow. Paxton has grown...ALOT!! He was in the 10th and 25th percentile at our last visit!! He is doing great. The doctor said he is really strong and is just looking fabulous!! Way to go Paxton!!

No comments: