Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello, My Name is Paxton

Hello. My names is Paxton 

I am 13 months old. I have 4 teeth, working on 3 more and weigh around 22 pounds.

I have the most contagious laugh, eyes that can pierce your soul and a sense of humor that will set you free.

I am full of character and charm and I make it very difficult for my mommy to discipline me. When I get in trouble, I giggle first (then I see the look in my mommy's eyes and I realize that maybe it isn't always funny....okay, well really it is ALWAYS funny, but I have to learn when it is inappropriate to laugh)  


I am curious and cautious and I prefer to be right in the middle of everything. I will crawl and climb my way through anything to get where I want to go. I am strong willed and very determined and please do not try to interfere with MY plan.

I get the most frustrated when I can't keep up with my big brother; however, I have no real desire to walk independently (although I did take two unassisted steps yesterday). 

Hello. My name is Paxton and I am just as cute as can be.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

too cute! That is one precious little guy :)