Monday, April 8, 2013


Paxton James had a rough rough day at school today. Apparently he decided to push the boundaries and hit a kid and when he did not get his way (he was wasted to not push a scooter down the slide...ha) he decided to hit his teacher. What!?! Paxton is by nature our more aggressive child, but I was still caught so off guard to hear of his defiant and aggressive behavior expressed at school. He had a firm talking to from me and he was not allowed an after school treat or the privilege to play on my iPad while we watched Maddox at karate. He also had a firm visit with Brad after work today. He certainly had plenty of opportunities to learn the lesson that absolutely nothing good comes when he chooses to hit. Oh Paxton, always keeping me on my toes.

"Little bunny foo foo I don't want to see you picking up the field mice band bopping them on the head."



No comments: