Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All Aboard

All aboard!! My mom blessed Maddox and I with the fabulous adventure to the North Pole via the Polar Express. He enjoyed seeing and riding the train, he loved when the crew danced in the aisle, he gobbled up the sugar cookie and sipped on the hot coco with GiGi, he enjoyed picking Santa up from the North Pole and seeing all the Christmas lights....however, his favorite part was the tiny bell Santa gave to him....that stole the show for him as he played and played with that gold shiny bell. In the Polar Express Movie, after giving the little boy a bell, Santa says "This bell is a wonderful symbol of the spirit of Christmas - as am I. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart" Oh how we long to have fun Christmas traditions and memories with Maddox while most importantly teaching Maddox about the true SPIRIT of Christmas....the tiny baby Jesus!! hank you so much Mom for taking Maddox and I to the North Pole...I hope we can do this as a tradition and I know it is a memory I will cherish for a lifetime!!




GiGi and Maddox getting ready to leave for the North Pole


Momma and Maddox


"The North Pole is that way"



Gazing out the window





"Can Santa make the molars stop hurting me"


Enjoying a cooking with Raffie


Yummy Hot Coco with GiGi


Maddox and Santa and the little gold bell


Playing with the beloved bell


"Gigi, this bell is so much fun"


Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle All the way!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Addi went on the train tonight too! She was with Tom(my ex husband) and her two sisters. She had a ton of fun :)

The Kalivoda's said...

Oh I bet Addi and her sisters had a great time!!!

LovelyLadyCakes said...

how cute, I kept hearing everyone on facebook talk about this polar express train ride. How fun! You will have to tell me more later. He looked so happy and had a good time! xoxo