Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"WEE" Wish You a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Kalivoda family!!! We hope you all had a blessed day with family and friends and spent time celebrating the birth of our Lord! Our Christmas celebration began Christmas Eve as a family of 3. Santa was aware of Maddox's napping schedule and he visited our house first and had his gifts all ready for him when he woke up from his nap!!! We played for a while with the new toys and books, then ate our Christmas dinner at home, followed by yummy cupcakes and singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. I loved the time we had together, the 3 of us, and the memories and traditions we are attempting to create!








Christmas day we loaded up and spent the day at my mom and Paul's with my Granny (who is out of the hospital by the way and gradually doing better everyday) brother, sis-in-law, Mollie and sister Carol. We had a great time and enjoyed the time with family! Jason, Kameron and Carol built a ginger bread house and let Maddox "help" Maddox loved it and enjoyed sneaking the candy in his mouth before anyone could stop him...he is a fast one I tell ya!!
Maddox and Uncle J and the finished product!




Saturday Brad had to go to work, so Maddox and I spent the day at the house and I was able to put away all of our Christmas decor...it was a sad day, but I must admit, I enjoy having our living room back to "normal"


Sunday we woke up and headed to my dad's house to spend the morning and celebrate our Savior's birth with he and Kelly. We had a nice time and enjoyed more time with family. Sunday evening we headed back to my mom's house because my Aunt Kay and Uncle Jeff from Denton were in town along with my Aunt Karla, Uncle Gary, cousin LaDonna and her boyfriend Robert! It was great to see all of them because we used to spend every Christmas with my mom's family, all our aunts, uncles and cousins when we were little...as we have all grown up and started families of our own it is so much harder for everyone to get together especially around the holidays!








Wow...I am pretty exhausted just after typing all that we did this Christmas season, but we sure had a great time and we look forward to new memories next year, celebrating as a family of 4



"Wee" hope you had a great Christmas as well!!






1 comment:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

wee---Those overalls are super cute on him. Farm boy! Looks like a fun Christmas time for you too. HOpefully not to hard on ya with all the traveling...xoxo