Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little baby Voda


Do you hear  feel what I feel??? Little baby Voda is kicking, stretching and swimming away in its nice, cozy home my belly and I have to admit it is such a sweet surreal feeling especially the second time around because I am a litttle more aware of the difference in baby movement and weird tummy movements! I am trying to cherish every squirm, kick, punch, and roll  as much as possible because I am well aware that this is probably the last time I will have a little one growing in my belly! The guest room nursery is mostly cleaned out and ready to have a coat or two of paint on the walls (anxiously awaiting to know which colors I will be using) decorations hung, and a beautiful crib and bedding to make this room perfect for the little one that is wiggiling inside me!! Thank you Jesus for this precious gift!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

How awesome. You're not to far behind me so I understand getting those sudden kicks and rolls :) What dr are you going to? Im sure Maddox will be a great big brother :)

The Kalivoda's said...

Hi Morgan!!! I am using Dr. Burley and so far I really like her. Have you found a doctor here since you moved back???

Morgan said...

Does she still have the same office with Dr Broome? They are who I saw with Addi. I am actually seeing Dr Broome again :)