Friday, March 12, 2010

Contractions Contractions

Contractions, Contractions, please go away!
Contractions Contractions, you are not welcome to stay!
Contractions Contractions, you need to find a different plan!
You make me anxious and my husband a nervous man!
Contractions Contractions, please be calm and meek
you can do your job in 8 short weeks!
Contractions Contractions, you are making me crazy
and this medicine I take sure makes everything look hazy!
Contractions Contractions, it sure has been "fun"
but please go away so I can go soak up some sun!!!

Thank you dear ol contractions for listening to this poem! Please leave Paxton and I alone for a few more weeks. We will welcome you back in due time...but for now, I need you to pack up your stuff, take your cramping, uterus controlling ways and get the heck out of here!!
Thanks so much!!
Love,
The lady you are making crazy....ME!!

No comments: