Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tag

My friend Jocelyn tagged me in this fun little game. Here are the rules:

1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the tenth picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag five or more people.
 
Okay, so here is the picture:

This picture came from a folder titled "Brad and Lacye 3-12-2007 (right at 3 years ago). We were celebrating Brad's 25th birthday. We were childless, and relatively care-free (well as care-free as Brad and I ever get...lol). We went to dinner and then to a wine bar here in the Lbk. Jason and Kameron joined us for the fun as we celebrated another year of the great and wonderful Bradley! Oh how young we look and how skinny my face looks...lol...its much more "fluffy" these days with my added baby weight (or that is what I am going to blame it on at least).
This was a fun game..it's always entertaining to look back at older pictures and remember "back in the day".

Okay, so now I tag:
Kameron
Konni
Mom
Aunt Kim
Ashley

I am glad this picture was one from Brad's birthday 3 years ago, because I was needing to do a post for Brad's current birthday, which was yesterday. Happy 28th Birthday Hubby. Maddox and I love you so much and we are so proud of you. Thank you for all the hard work you put in for our family and the amazing example you set for Maddox (and soon for Mr. Paxton as well). Thank you for your never ending sense of humor, your smarts, your handsome looks, your ability to conquer anything that is thrown your way, the love you have for your family and my family as well. Thank you for your patience, your desire to guide our family to Christ and your love. You are an amazing man and I am so blessed to have you as my husband!! I cannot believe this is the 8th birthday I have had the priveledge to celebrate with you...I am looking forward to many many more to come!! Happy Birthday Brad!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

great pic...great story!