Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Date

Being a mommy it three little ones is the most rewarding and challenging job I can imagine. One of the biggest challenges include finding one on one time with each kiddo, especially Maddox now that he is in school everyday. This week I had the rare opportunity to take Maddox on a mini date after school. I loved getting to visit with him without interruptions. I loved getting to see his gentle spirit without getting distracted with his brother or sister.
He is such a special little boy who makes a mark everywhere he goes. In the single month he has been at his new school, he has made the staff all fall in love with him. I wish I could be has confident as he is and I pray I continue to guide him to be the world changing man he is already becoming



No comments: