Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Maddox is 6



6 years old!!!




Happy Happy Birthday Maddox Bradley. I cannot believe we are celebrating your 6th birthday! You are turning into such an amazing little man. You are kind. You are thoughtful. You are spunky. You question everything around you. You are smart. You are a go getter. You love school. You love life. You love people. You are confident. You are the best big brother to your baby sister....there is always work to be done with that relationship you have with your brother. You love your daddy and want to be just like him. You love me so tenderly and genuinely. You are a people pleaser. You know what you want, when you want it, and most of the time you find a way to get it. 6 years ago you forever changed my life gave me the title of Mommy. I am so thankful God chose us to be your parents. We are so proud of you, little man. Happy 6th Birthday.

My, oh my, how the years have flown by
 1st birthday

2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
4th birthday (Holding a lime to show how big baby Harper was in my belly)

5th birthday. What a handsome little man
6 years old! Wow....such a wonderful little boy

I, unfortunately was super sick yesterday and today and could not be at Maddox's school for his birthday treat. My mom, stepped in for me and brought his cookies and juice boxes to his class and watched as they loved on my little man. Wow, let me just tell you how wonderful his new school is. I just LOVE it. His teacher gave him a little goodie bag, and all the kids in his class went around the room and they each told Maddox something they liked about him. How precious is that. What character these children are learning at an early age, and how wonderful it is to hear such positive things  about yourself. The kids like how nice and helpful Maddox is and they enjoy playing with him!! After the cookies and juice school was dismissed, so Gigi took Maddox for a special day. They went to chucky cheese, played games and then went to Chick-fil-A to play some more and eat dinner. WOW. Seems like the little man had a fantastic birthday. Also, today, Brad's parents drove all the way from Oklahoma City to Amarillo to bring his amazing Dragon Cake that Murlon made for Maddox. We are super sad they won't be able to come celebrate with us, but my mercy, talk about going above and beyond to make sure he got his special cake (that was 8 hours in the car today). Thanks again Murlon for taking the time, energy and love to make Maddox an unforgettable birthday cake.



No comments: