Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bring On the Pink



Jason and Kameron (my brother and sister-in-law) found out today that they will be having a baby GIRL in Feburary!!! Oh i'm so excited for them! Jason and Kameron, you guys are going to be amazing parents and this tiny little baby girl is so blessed already and is loved very much by her Auntie Lacye! Maddox told me today that he is super excited to have a girl cousin that he can protect and play with (actually he just babbled and blew spit bubbles, but I totally knew what he was saying) I am already looking for all the cute pink frilly things for my niece....they do not want a whole lot of pink, but I'm the Aunt and I am going to use my right to buy pink and sassy things for her!!!


My good friends Sarah and Andrea and Maddox and I are going to participate in the Race for the Cure this Saturday. I am so excited to support such a wonderful cause and to get Maddox out there and just enjoy so good times with my girls. We decided to make our own shirts for the race and it has been so fun to attempt to be creative! I hope they turn out as well as we think they are going to look.
I will post pictures of them when we finish!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

y'all are doing Race for the Cure? That is so awesome! I wanted to do that this year but couldn't. Congratulations to your family!!