Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everybody Clap Your Hands

Well we have reached another monumental point in the Kalivoda house.....Maddox has learned how to clap!!! I have not been able to capture this precious act with the camera yet, but let me tell you it is adorable. He claps when we say "Yeah" or "Yippee" and he mimics us when we clap to him. He even throws his hands in the air like we do when we do Patty Cake, "throw them in a pan" Those sweet tiny little hands clapping together just brings a huge smile to our faces!

Another weekend has come and gone and it makes me sad. It was however a very nice weekend. Friday evening we went to Brad's work Homecoming party. I had a blast. My dad kept Maddox over night and we were able to enjoy a nice evening with our adult friends. Saturday there was Tech football to watch....luckily they won...barely, but they won and it was a fun game to watch.




The highlight of my weekend was Sunday! I love our Sundays in the Voda house...we are all under one roof if only for one single day, but it is a day that is cherished for every waking hour. This morning Maddox and I went to pick up donuts for daddy, we enjoyed our breakfast, then after the morning nap we decided it was a great day to go eat at Shogun (my absolute favorite place to eat) then we proceeded to the mall for a little strollin around with the Madd-man. We were able to relax and listen to the rain for a while and just enjoy some good ol family togetherness. We did not go to church today because our precious son has been a little under the weather this entire week and the last thing he needs is to catch another bug while enjoying his time in the nursery. Speaking of under the weather, Maddox got sick again this evening...throwing up, runny nose, but luckily NO fever. I am going to take him to the Dr. tomorrow just to see what is going on. Poor baby!!!

The following pics are of Maddox in the Halloween costume I bought him when I was pregnant! I got it for 75% off and I thought it was precious; however, little did I know we would have a giant as a baby, so he does not fit in the costume very well at all, but I had to get a picture of him wearing it. So enjoy!!! The real Halloween costume is to come, I promise you will LOVE it!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costume. He is looking at Dad, like what is she doing to me. Save me daddy save me. I'm so sorry we are missing all this great time. Thanks for sharing it through your blog.

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! haha... I LOVE those pictures of Maddox in the costume! haha... he is precious!!! and clapping... isn't it so sweet?? I'm trying to teach Eli to clap everytime I come in the room! hahaa...