Thursday, October 30, 2008

These are a few of his favorite things

I love having this blog not only to keep my family updated on the growth and journey of Maddox's adventure through life, but I also love having a way to document what is going on in Maddox's world and what he is exploring and discovering everyday. I am using this post to document his favorite things at 9 months.....


This is a must have in the Kalivoda house, primarily in Maddox's room, this is the best lullaby CD I have heard, very peaceful and helps our little man go right to sleep...ahhh I can actually hear it playing right now through the baby monitor, I love it!!


This also is a must have in Maddox's room, his little fish aquarium!!! He loves to look at the fish swimming and it makes for a great night light if I need to check on him in the middle of the night, just a soft glow!! It also provides something for him to look at while he is attempting to fall asleep.


Maddox LOVES books and being read to!!! He really enjoys this book and turning the pages with you!!!


He Loves learning to eat little finger foods by himself and he enjoys these "tasty" Gerber graduate snacks (it is so much fun watching him eat these because they get a little sticky in his hand and he can't figure out how to let them go in his mouth, I have to be careful to check his hands or he'll keep one in his sweaty little palm all day!)


He definitely prefers the stage 2 baby food over the Stage 3 baby food with larger chunks of vegetables and such.


Oh the love of soy milk!!! what a bond these two have made over the past several months!! hahha!!!


Sweet Sweet little Raffie his sleeping companion! He cuddles this little guy every night before bed or nap! We have a Woofie (a dog like this) for the car, and Raffie #2 that stays at Grammy's house!! If Maddox had a best friend I do believe it would be this little guy!


Oh Mr. Quackers our bath time companion! Maddox adores this little guy and "plays" with him every bath (by playing I mean chewing on one of the wings vigorously...it is hilarious, he only chews on the same wing every time and gets a little upset if you don't let him "play" with Mr. Quackers long enough


Thank you for letting me share this post so I can have something to look back at and remember the fun times at 9 months old!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

so so sweet! this is a great idea! i love blogs too!!!