Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Splish Splash

I thought I would share a cute video of Maddox splashin away in the bath tub this morning! He loves his bath, but very rarly splashes so I found it hillarious!!


The following are pics to show how much he loves his bath but HATES when I put him up on the changing table to place a diaper on him again. (I can only imagine what it will be like when he has the ability to remove his clothing himself. "Naked is best" is his moto.)


(if you click this one to make it bigger, you can see his bottom two teeth....can someone say braces....looks like they are going to be very crooked...or perhaps he is just getting ready for halloween and getting his Jack-o-lantern face on!!!



This last picture is a favorite of mine because it shows how much Maddox loves his books. He loves to be read to, and we all love reading to him. He has currently discovered how to turn the page for you...it is absolutely precious!

No comments: