Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh so Fine at Nine

Happy 9 months to our big man!!! It is crazy to think just 9 short months ago our little one was still swimming away in my tummy!!! Its an odd feeling to think that he is as old OUT of the womb as he was IN the womb!!! Here is Maddox 9 months IN the womb Here is Maddox 9 months OUT of the womb

My 9 favorite things about our 9 month old

His precious new little teeth (he has one all the way through the gums and another making its big debut....click on this picture to make it big and you can see his little teeth buds)


The way he smiles when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning or after nap
Watching him crawl and seeing his excitement when he gets to the "treasure" he was reaching for!

The babbling!!! I LOVE hearing him say MOMMA even if he doesn't know he is saying the name that has become my title!!
Seeing his face light up when his daddy comes home from work and watching them play together. Simply melts my heart!! Bath time in the big tub!!! Watching him talk to himself when I hold him in front of a mirror! Bed time! I LOVE when he rests his head on my shoulder, I love reading him a book, and I love to watch him sleep. Oh so peaceful! I love pushing him around in his stroller and watching him discover new things in this strange world

1 comment:

LovelyLadyCakes said...

Happy 9th month Maddox!!!
love the pics
XOXOXO