Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bye Bye

Bye bye, adios, see ya later never again. That is right, we are offically saying bye bye to all things SOY and giving a fond welcome to all things dairy! Yippee...it looks as though Maddox has offically out grown his milk allergy and we are so grateful! He has had cooked dairy for a few weeks now, uncooked cheese for a few days, and this evening we let him have some ice cream....there has been NO reaction...yippee! The last time he ate any ice cream (close to a year ago) he immediately broke out in huge whelps and his throat began to close (super scary). While we know Maddox could have made it just fine his entire life using soy based products, it makes me feel relieved to know I do not have to worry about this specific issue as he gets older, eventually goes to school, has pizza and ice cream parties, etc.  Now, any bets on whether or not baby Paxton will have the same allergy???
For now we will say an official bye bye soy...hello whole milk!!!

3 comments:

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Wahooo! Thats great! How does he like whole milk? I bet he loves ice cream!

Jocelyn said...

yeah!!! that is such great news!

Amanda said...

ugh! I hate it when I miss blog posts (plural...)!! You're pregnant?!?!?! Congratulations!! I am SO excited for you! I'm sorry I'm so behind!!