Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was such a joyful time as I actively reflected on the most important job I will ever have....being a mommy. There have been far too many days lately where I am grumpy and aggravated at my never ending tasks as a mom. What a waste of precious time! I am trying to step back and realize what a joy this motherhood job really is (even during the moments when I am far out numbered by Tiny humans). I don't get a do over or a second chance. We don't get to remake memories. All I have is now. What am I going to do with it? I want to make the best of every day. Sure, there will be challenging times...but even the challenges can be fun (or at least a teachable moment) if I allow them to be!!! There is no greater, more demanding, life changing job than that of being a momma and I don't want to miss another moment! So, here's to a new me. A better me. A better momma!!

No comments: