Monday, April 13, 2015

God Knew

I never ever want to forget the way Maddox smiles and giggles!! He can be such a fun kid, spirited and opinionated. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is going to change the world he lives in just by showing up! God knew how much we needed this little boy in our lives, but I never could have imagined the joy my heart would feel when watching my little boy so passionately conquer the world!

I never want to forget the way Paxton conquers his own battles, one by one, every single day. He battles his fears and anxiety and boy is he proud when he conquers new tasks. He is cautious at first, but when he is comfortable there is no holding him back! I love his forced laugh right now and I love how frequently we get to hear it! God knew how badly we needed Pax-Max in our lives as well, but I never could have imaged the joy my heart would feel like I do when he grabs my leg and tells me he loves me and the sound of his belly laugh!!! 

I never want to forget the passion Harper has for her babies and animals. These are not just toys to her, they are her life. She treats them so sweetly and is so nurtureing. God knew how much we needed her in our lives, but I never could have imagined the joy I would have like I do when watching her "mother" her babies. 


No comments: