Saturday, June 2, 2012

32 Weeks


How far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: I am not too sure at this point, at our last ultrasound she was on the smaller side, but she should be about 4 pounds now to be "average". They will check her again in 2 weeks to make sure she is growing properly. We might just have a pint sized little girl, and that is fine with us. Just praying for a healthy little one 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: roughly 17 pounds or so
Maternity Clothes: My current wardrobe is mostly a swim suit or comfy yoga pants. I can still wear my non maternity jeans and some t-shirts, the rest is maternity
Gender: Sweet baby girl
Name: Harper Grace 
Movement: She has recently decided to be pretty active most of the day and night. She squirms, stretches, kicks and wiggles pretty frequently. I sure will miss feeling her move around in my belly, but my poor bladder will not miss her pushing on it all throughout the night!!
Sleep: Not great. I have been having most of my contractions in the early-late evening which makes it hard to sleep. There have been a few nights with some pretty intense and scary contractions, but overall everything seems fine!! 
What I miss: Being able to bend over with ease. Not groaning with every subtle movement I make. Ha. 
Cravings: Nothing really. I get really full super easy. Suppose I am running out of room in there
Symptoms: contractions contractions contractions! cramping and pelvic pain. Nothing to complain about though.
Best Moment this week: overall just getting more and more ready for her arrival. Paxton actually acknowledged that he is in fact going to have a baby sister!! Yippee!! Progress





No comments: