Friday, June 1, 2012

Brothers

Oh these boys. My joy. My loves. The two things that can make me loose every ounce of patience I have in me. The two bundles that can bring the biggest smile to my face. The best reason in the world to ever loose sleep. The lights of my life. The fruit of my womb. My flesh and blood. My two sons!

They are the best of friends and the quickest to irritate one another. They can play so well together, then turn on each other at the drop of a hat. One likes order and instructions and the other is a little tornado playing to the beat of his own drum.



I love to listen to them interact in their room when they are supposed to be sleeping. It seems this is when they are the kindest to one another and they laugh the loudest together. Paxton follows Maddox around mimicking almost everything he does and Maddox tries to get Paxton to do all sorts of things (some good and some not so good). They are the greatest super heros, hunters, lego builders, train track players, car crashers and water gun shooters. I am so thankful to watch their bond form especially the closer we are to bringing little Harper into our home. I am glad that through the changes this next year will bring, they will have each other to lean on.

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.

No comments: