Wednesday, February 22, 2012

18 Weeks


Wow, I cannot believe we are 18 weeks preggo with baby Voda #3. It is crazy to think that if this little one comes as early as Paxton did, we are half way there this week (we are certainly praying this one stays in to cook at least a week or two longer than Paxton. We were very fortunate that there were absolutely no complications with Paxton and his early arrival). 
At 18 weeks, the babe is the size of a sweet potato. It is crazy to think that this little one is now yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing as well as twisting, rolling punching and kicking. 

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: about 5 1/2 inches and 7 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 pounds (I have not weighed lately, so I am pretty sure this number has increased)
Maternity Clothes: Yes. My maternity pants are much more comfortable and maternity shirts just seem to cover my little baby bump better. I have discovered a few pairs of my non maternity jeans that sit low enough that I can wear them under my growing baby bump. 
Gender: We aren't sure yet. We should find out in a week!!  (February 29)
Name: will decide when we know the gender
Movement: YES!! This little one is getting more and more active and I am able to feel him/her move several times during the day. It still makes my heart flutter every time I feel those sweet little movements. 
Sleep: I have slept really well the last couple of nights. (I am sure I just jinxed myself on that one)
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Fresh, COLD fruit. Carrots, cucumbers and ranch dressing
Symptoms: The bleeding made its appearance yet again, but nothing too alarming. My tummy has hurt the last few days, but nothing crazy. Just growing growing growing.
Best moment this week: Experiencing Brad feel this miracle baby kick for the first time.

Attempting to get a good picture with both boys holding the "babe" is proving to be harder and harder, Paxton's smile makes him look a little mean. Lol. I sure will miss the day when he doesn't smile like a maniac!! 


It might not look like it here, but Paxton and Maddox are both laughing!!!

No comments: