Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Cowboy

With all of the excitement of the tricycle rodeo and cowboy day at Maddox's school last week, Maddox has been fascinated with pretending to be a cowboy! This morning Brad took the Madd-man to school and had an enlightening conversation with our little boy genius/cowboy. The conversation went a little something like this:


Maddox: Dad, I am a cowboy right?
Brad: Sure
Maddox: cowboys are grown ups.
Brad: Well, there are....
Maddox: and if they are grown ups they don't have to take naps. Since I am a cowboy, I don't need naps anymore. I will let mom know!



Oh dear. Looks like I am going to have my work cut out for me today at nap time. Gotta love that little guys reasoning skills!!








1 comment:

Konni said...

That my dear, is the CUTEST cowboy I have ever seen.