Friday, February 5, 2010

This Week

(This week a year ago Maddox got his first haircut)


This week...It rained. It snowed. It was 59 degrees. Maddox decided eating dinner was over-rated. Paxton discovered my ribs. We spent another morning at labor and delivery for non-stop cramping and low back labor pain. Baby looks great. Maddox exhibited a nurturing spirit as he worried for his mommy at the doctor. Paxton prefers to sleep during the day and party all night long (did I mention he discovered my ribs). Maddox reminded me how fun it is to dance in the living room. This week I am reminded how blessed I am!

1 comment:

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Oh the life of a mommy of two...I'm thinking maybe Paxton is jealous that Maddox gets to play with you all the time. He wants a little attention, too! Maybe that's why he's giving you some grief :o)