Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Much Fun

Goodness...parenting a 2 year old certainly has its ups and downs, twists and turns and an ever growing dose of patience, but I have to admit, I LOVE this age. Sure, there are the crazy emotions, temper tantrums, testing every single boundary just to see if maybe, just maybe this time he can get away with something, the desire for independence accompanied by the inability to fully complete the desired task...thus leading to more crazy emotions and temper tantrums.....but this age is also filled with impressive imaginary play, lots of hugs, a huge desire to help, comic relief, laughs, giggles, and a lot of dancing, singing, running and playing. Maddox is learning so much everyday as he attempts to grasp this world and he never ceases to amaze us. Today, he showed me all the letters to his name and when asked what that spelled, he promptly and confidently responded "Maddox" He is venturing off by himself more and more often. It is hilarious to stand outside his door and observe him playing and creating new things with his toys. Here are a few pictures to show just how funny, helpful and active this little man is:


What cowboy doesn't wear his pajamas, two of Mommy's necklaces and need a pirate sword??

Well, Howdy!

Here Daddy, let me help you check the oil. Now thats thinking with your dipstick!!



I've got my goggles on, I'm ready to go cut some metal with daddy!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love him to pieces.

The Kalivoda's said...

Thank you Konni!!!